Leviton Wall Mount PIR Wide View Occupancy Sensor
|(Model # OSWWV-I0W)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Wall Mount PIR Wide View Occupancy Sensor has 110 Degree, 2500 Sq. Ft. Coverage. The Sensor is Self-Adjusting, Wall Mount, and Commercial Grade.
- By eliminating false triggering, the sensor provides a trouble-free "install and forget" solution for lighting control
- Self-adjusting settings continuously analyze and adjust infrared sensitivity, timer operation, and long term performance
- Adjustable swivel neck rotates 80 degrees vertically and 60 degrees horizontally. Can be used for ceiling or wall mounting
- Ambient light override prevents lights from turning on when there is ample natural light
- Self-Adjusting delayed-off time interval settings for 30 seconds to 30 minutes. Compensates for real-time occupancy patterns- preventing unnecessary on/off switching
- Non-volatile memory preserves all automatic and manual settings during power outages
- Fast, simple installation using 3 color-coded low-voltage wires and a single mounting post
- Color: White