Leviton Self-Adjusting Ceiling Mount Infrared Occupancy Sensor
|(Model # OSC04-I0W)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Commercial grade PIR self-adjusting ceiling mount occupancy sensor with 450 sq. ft. coverage, and 24VDC input voltage.
- Installed sensor appears almost invisible
- Easy ceiling mount, three wire connection (low voltage) and twist-lock sensor attachment
- Occupant complaints are eliminated; lights are on when room is occupied, off when empty, and annoying false-offs are minimized and lights on at night is eliminated
- An internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts settings, and performance is kept at a maximum
- Learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory, and power outages will not cause status loss
- The photocell prevents lights from turning on when room is adequately lit by natural light
- Typical applications: closet, copy room, small office, storage room, lounge, non-partitioned restroom or vending room