Leviton Decora Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor
|(Model # ODS10-ID)|
NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE FACE PLATE!
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Decora wall switch passive infrared (PIR) occupancy sensor is used to provide automatic lighting control for energy savings and convenience. (Replaces 16775)
- Fluorescent: 1200va @ 120v, 2700va @ 277v
- Incandescent: 800w @ 120v
- Single pole
- Manual adjustment
- Passive Infrared technology
- Ambient Override ON
- 180 degree pattern, 2100 square foot range coverage
- Commercial Grade
- Time: The delayed-OFF time is preset at 10 minutes. A choice of four delayed-OFF time settings is available: 30-seconds (for walking test purposes only), 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and 30 minutes.
Note: Click here to view Leviton's color shades
Display all product SKU information
| ODS10-IDI || Ivory
| ODS10-IDW || White
| ODS10-IDG || Gray
| ODS10-IDT || Light Almond