Leviton Power Over Ethernet Midspan
|(Model # M1024-1UB)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The Leviton Midspan is a true "plug-and-play" product. Once turned on, it automatically detects all PoE ready devices and supplies inline power. Deploying PoE in conjunction with a central uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides a cost-effective way to destribute back-up power to ensure operation of the network during electrical power failure. The M1024-1UB eliminates the need for an external power source and supplies power to PoE enabled devices in remote locations. This eliminates the need for costly installations of AC/DC outlets. It's easy to use, improves your network reliability and will lower your costs.
- Remote power feeding of ethernet powered devices
- Eliminates the need for AC outlets, local UPS and AC/DC adapters
- Universal range power input (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Auto-sensing for PoE compatible devices
- Independent overload and short-circuit protection per channel
- Port status indicators
- Standard 19" rack mountable
- AC power indicator