Leviton Hospital Grade, Isolated Ground, Surge Duplex with Indicator Light & Audible Alarm
|(Model # 8380-IG)|
NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE FACE PLATE!
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Back and side wired receptacle NEMA 5-20R, 20A/125V.
- Decora-styled TVSS receptacles protect sensitive electronics equipment against transient voltage surges
- UL 1449 suppressed voltage ratings:400V for all 3 modes (line-neutral, line-ground, neutral ground)
- Fuse-protected internal circuitry
- Super impact-resistant Lexan face
- RFI and EMI noise filtration (-35db, @5KHz-5MHz)
- Hospital grade and isolated ground versions include green LED indicator light that goes out and audible alarm that sounds when protection is lost
- Industrial grade versions include green LED inficator light that goes out when protection is lost
- Maximum continous operating voltage: 150V
- Maximum single-pulse transient current (8 X 20 ms Amps peak) 24,000A (L-N), 12,000A (L-G), 12,000 (N-G)
- Rated single pulse transient energy (10 x 1000ms, impulse) 320 joules
Note: Click here to view Leviton's color shades
Display all product SKU information
| 8380-IGI || Ivory
| 8380-IGW || White
| 8380-IGO || Orange
| 8380-IGG || Gray
| 8380-IGB || Blue