Leviton 20A-250V Standard Wire Wells NEMA 6-20P Power Inlet
|(Model # 5478-CWP)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
20A-250V Standard Wire Wells NEMA 6-20P Power Inlet. 20 Amp, 250 Volt, NEMA 6-20P, 2P, 3W, Power Inlet Receptacle, Straight Blade, Industrial Grade, Grounding, Standard Wire Wells Wired, Nylon Strap.
Power Inlet Features:
- Glass-Filled thermoplastic cover and plate provide outstanding impact resistance and durability, with UL 94V-0 Flammability Rating and UV resistance for outdoor applications
- IP Suitability rating of 64 ensures protection against dust particles and splashing water
- NEMA 3R enclosure rating for protection against rain, sleet and damage from external ice formation
- Dual gaskets, one underneath plate and one under lid to ensure weather-resistant fit. Polyethelene foam gasket material resists corrosives, petrochemicals and salt found in harsh environments
- Stainless Steel external hardware resists corrosive effects of moisture
- Rugged mounting plate assures smooth, flush fit on equipment mount panels and resists cracking and breaking
- Easy-to-reach mounting screw openings are accessible without lifting cover
- Large thumb tab makes it easy to open cover with gloved hands in sub-zero temperatures
- Smooth surface allows user to place identification label on cover
- Mounts to FS/FD boxes and panels
- UL Listed and CSA certified for Wet Locations when cover is closed