Leviton MDU Kit Plus 1 x 6 Telephone Expansion Board and 6-Way Splitter
|(Model # 47604-F6S)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The Compact Structured Media Enclosure is designed to deliver a compact distribution point for basic telephone and video to multi-unit buildings.The unique modular design is made from ABS molded plastic and consists of two plastic parts – a cover and a box – that snap together. Inside are three pre-molded telephone distribution brackets and a splitter shelf. The enclosure can be surface- or flush-mounted. The enclosure and cover are packaged empty, or in two kitted versions.
- Snap-on cover requires no tools or fasteners
- Molded brackets provide quick snap-in convenience for Angled splitter shelf for easy installation
- Capacity for up to three telephone expansion boards and one passive video splitter
- Multiple knock-outs on top, bottom and sides support 1” conduit and facilitate cable routing and entry
- Enclosure may be locked for added security
- ABS molded plastic construction provides structural integrity equal to, or better. than, comparable metal enclosures at less cost and it comes with a UL94 VO flame-retardant fire rating
- Three versions available:
- An empty MDU enclosure with cover, Model # 47605-MDU
- Kitted version with a 1 x 6 Telephone Expansion board, Model # 47604-0F6
- Kitted version with a 1 x 6 Telephone Expansion Board and a 6-way Splitter, Model # 47604-F6S
- Dimensions: Enclosure (empty) 8”L x 14.5”W x 3.71”D, Cover 15.39” L x 9.01” W
- Materials: White ABS molded plastic