Leviton 1x6 Audio Distribution Module with Surge Protection
|(Model # SGAMP-000)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The Spec-Grade module is a solution that saves time and money, as well as one that provides another layer of AutoSurge circuit protection to ensure total system reliability. The module is engineered for high power handling and long-term reliability with a design based on the same thermo-rated Cermetile audio-grade resistors used in Leviton's Decora Strauss Volume Controls. All impedance matching can be accomplished at the central wiring point where speaker and control wiring converge to interface with the amplifier (either inside a structured cabling enclosure or at a designated wallplate location).
- Mounts in Leviton's Structured Media Centers
- Connects six rooms/zones
- AutoSurge circuit technology protects speakers from potentially damaging transients
- Transformer-Free impedance-matching design ensures linear frequency response, signal integrity and high power handling capacity
- Aerospace-grade Cermetile resistors replace conventional autoformers to maintain audio signal purity
- Independent channel grounds assure safe connection for all conventional audio amplifiers
- Detachable cable connectors are compatible with all standard speaker wire sizes (14-18 gauge)
- Sytem Matching Module
- Power handling: 150W RMS per channel/225W peak
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-40kHz, +/- .5dB
- Dimensions: 2.57" (H) x 6.38" (W) x 5.38" (D)