Leviton 10/100Mbps 5-Port Ethernet Switch (Discontinued)
|(Model # 47611-5PT)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
High speed 10/100Base-T network switch. Provides auto-detect uplink design that allows easy cascading of additional hubs, switches or routers for future network expansion; store-and-forward architecture that filters Runt and CRC Error Packets to provide improved network efficiency; LEDs to indicate Power, Link/Activity and 100Mbps; and a 12 VDC power supply.
- Link computers and peripherals in remote locations (network interface card (or equivalent) required)
- Use with Category 5e Voice/Data module and Category 5e patch cords for Category 5e-level performance
- Eight RJ-45 ports with 10Base-T and 100Base-TX connectivity
- Complies with IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3u standards
- All ports feature an Auto-Detect Uplink design for cascading additional switches, hubs or routers
- Store-and-Forward Architecture filters Runt and CRC Error Packets for improved network efficiency
- Dimensions: 5.85" H x 3.2" W x 1.03" D
- Replaces 47605-ETX
- Includes Power 12VDC @ 1000mA