Leviton Fixture-Mounted Infrared High-Bay Occupancy Sensor
|(Model # OSFHU-ITW)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
OSFHU self-contained sensor mounts directly to a luminaire or electrical box to provide local occupancy control for either general area or aisle way pattern detection using PIR technology with a microprocessor based digital architecture that minimizes false triggering.
Provides a trouble-free “install and forget” solution for high-bay lighting control
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR)
- Interchangeable lenses for 360° high-bay, 360° low-bay, and aisle way patterns
- Use in warehouses, manufacturing, and other high ceilings
- 3.50” H x 3.50” W x 1.25” D
- 8 ft.–40 ft. mounting heights
- 480 VAC