Leviton Atlas-X1 Cat 8 Shielded QuickPort Jack
|(Model # 81SJK-RE8)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Atlas-X1 Cat 8 Shielded QuickPort Jack.
- Patented Retention Force Technology (RFT) protects against tine damage and increases system longevity
- For Power over Ethernet, RFT maintains contact force between plug and jack, preventing arcing from intermittent disconnects
- Shielding provides EMI/RFI protection, signal isolation, and excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression
- Unique design supports tool-free termination/re-termination and requires no specialized termination tool
- Short connector design supports a wide range of installation practices and improves bend radius of Cat 8 shielded cabling
- Robust IDCs can withstand 20 re-termination cycles and connector contacts are tested for 750 plug-mating cycles to ensure system longevity
- Jack supplied with interchangeable icons (voice, data, A/V, and blank, color coded to match the jack face) for easy identification and tracking of data, voice, or other functions
- Solid metal body dissipates 53% more heat than plastic, minimizing damage from excess heat in PoE applications
- Tine geometry prevents arcing damage where plug and jack make contact