Leviton OSF10 Fixture Mount Integral Luminaire Occupancy Sensor
|(Model # OSF10-I0W)|
This Sensor is Currently on Back Order
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The OSF10, Integral Occupancy Sensor, is designed to be mounted directly into a luminaire. The OSF10 offers a sensor and relay in one device with an integrated ambient Hold-OFF adjustable photocell for daylighting. The wiring and housing of the sensor is installed adjacent to the ballast and hidden from view behind the reflector cover. Only the PIR detector dome lens and locking ring are visible on the exterior of the fixture.
The OSF10’s self-contained occupancy sensing technology offers energy savings in linear and task lighting applications. Long 38” leads make the OSF10 easy to install. With no additional wiring
needed, labor, time and material costs are reduced. Once installed, only the PIR detector and ring are visible, making it aesthetically pleasing and reducing the number of devices visible in small spaces.
- Easy installation with longer 38” leads
allows for easy connection to any ballast
and eliminates the need to splice additional
- Passive infrared detection technology for
- Integrated photocell prevents lights from
turning ON when room is adequately illumi-
nated by natural light for maximum energy
- True Zero-Cross relay technology provides
maximum contact life and compatibility
with electronic ballasts
- Adjustable Time Delay and Light Level dials
located on sensor housing for easy access
- Aesthetically pleasing design
- Compact size for tight spaces
- 8’ mounting heights for indoor use
- Internal fixture mount reduces number of devices on ceiling