Leviton 15Amp Compact Automatic Reset Right Angle Outdoor Rated RoHS Compliant GFCI Module
|(Model # 16693)|
"Please See Cord Type Note"
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
15Amp Compact Automatic Reset Right Angle Outdoor Rated RoHS Compliant CSA Certified GFCI Module is Rainproof and is fully compatible with NEC and OSHA Regulations for Construction Sites.
Cord Type Note: Accommodates UL/CSA cord types: SJTW, SJOW, SJTOOW, SJTOW, SJEOW, STW, STOW, and STOOW. Application MUST match cord type requirement. Please call to confirm.
GFCI Module Features:
- 15Amp and 120 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15P
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Grounding: GFCI Ground Fault
- Feature: Power Indication - Power Indicator lamp goes OFF if GFCI trips, power is interrupted or the GFCI is unplugged
- Automatically resets to ON when plugged in or after power interruption
- Open-Neutral Protection immediately trips the GFCI if the neutral conductor on the line side is opened, eliminating the possibility of the GFCI having a live hot leg
- AC Horsepower Ratings, At Rated Voltage: 3/4 Horsepower
- Electrical Specifications:
- Current Interrupting: 2 kA
- Trip Level: 5mA plus or minus 1mA
- Material Specifications:
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Blades/Contacts: Brass
- Mechanical Specifications:
- Terminal ID: Brass-Hot, Green-Ground, Silver-Neutral
- Terminal Accommodation: 18-12 AWG
- Cord Range: .330" - .597"
- Product ID: Ratings permanently marked on device
- Specific Standards and Certifications:
- NEMA: WD-6
- ANSI: C-73
- CSA Standard: C22.2 No 144
- NOM: 057
- UL listed: Complies with UL Standard 943 as a Class A GFCI Power Supply
- Color: Black
- RoHS Compliant